CADian Professional, a feature-packed, efficient and versatile CAD system reads and writes DWG file. CADian can be enhanced with powerful LSP functions, which speed up drafting work tremendously. These LISP functions are specially developed for use by Town Planners and Surveyors practising in Malaysia .
Sets of useful, efficient and powerful LISP functions are now ready to speed up your drafting survey processing work. Among the functions available are :
For Preparation of Layout and Land Use Plan by Town Planners
- Form multiple polygons for all plots within a block; user just needs to click a point within the first plot and another point within the last point of the block and key in the layer name.
- Calculate the number of plots and areas for each category of land use; housing, commercial or public basic facilities. User just needs to select all the polygons by windowing.
- Tabulate the summary of land use planning. User just specifies a point for plotting the table and to key in the total area of the plot for development from which area of roads can be deducted.
- To hatch the polygons. User needs to select the polygons; the hatching color will be the layer color of the polygons. Layers with names begin with “H” will be created.
- Optionally to write plot number and area for all the polygons. User just needs to select all the polygons by windowing.
For Preparation of Pre-comp Plan by Land Surveyors
- To write bearing and/or distance for lines with the option to tabulate short lines; 4 sizes of the heights to choose from, 1.3,1.6,1.8 and 2.0 mm.
- Interactively position the text of bearing for 1 selected line.
- Change forward bearings of lines to backward bearings.
- Add or delete spaces for bearing text.
- Plot points, lines or traverses by keying in bearing and distance; distance can be in meters, feet or links.
- Plot multiple parallel lines or multiple offsets.
- Write single plot number; the key can be numeric or alphanumeric. Bearing for writing the text can be keyed in or by picking a given time.
- Write multiple plot numbers for all plots within a block; plot number increment can be specified, 1,2,3 and others. User just needs to click a point within the first plot and another point within the last plot of the block.
- Calculate and write area for a plot; unit and number of decimal points can be specified.
- Calculate and write area for all plots within a block. User just needs to click a point within the first plot and another point within the last plot of the block.
- Write plot number and area for a plot.
- Write plot numbers and areas for all plots within a block.
For Editing CP by Land Surveyors
- Write CP texts like old lot number and CP number, adjacent CP number and text for reserves.
- Replace several similar bearing texts with one text.
- Rotate lot number and area to 90 degrees bearing.